Elect or Change Your PIP Contributions
If you participate in the Personal Investment Plan (PIP) and wish to change your before-tax, Roth or after-tax contributions, you must complete a Contribution Election form and submit it to your employer.
To download a form, please click on the form name below associated with your denomination.
- UMC clergy and lay employees—UMPIP Contribution Election form
- UMC clergy and lay employees in the Alaska/Pacific NW Conferences—(UMPIP Contribution Election form)
- Spanish-speaking UMC clergy and lay employees (Spanish version of UMPIP Contribution Election form)
- Puerto Rico UMC clergy (PRPIP Contribution Election form)
- Global Methodist Church (GMC) and African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church—please contact your plan administrator directly to change your contribution election.
For guidance on how much to contribute to PIP to meet your retirement goals, contact EY Financial Planning Services*.
If you are not enrolled in PIP, follow these steps:
Find out if your employer sponsors PIP.
- If you are with a local UMC church, your UMPIP plan sponsor is normally that church; in some cases, however, especially for clergy, it could be the UMC annual conference.
- If your employer/salary-paying unit does not sponsor PIP, encourage them to contact Wespath.
Contact your employer to request a PIP Enrollment Kit.
Complete, sign and return the Enrollment form to your employer.
If you need assistance, call Wespath at 1-800-851-2201.
* EY Financial Planning Services are available to active Wespath participants and surviving spouses with account balances, and to retired and terminated participants with account balances of at least $10,000. Costs are included in Wespath’s operating expenses that are paid for by the funds.
Complete, sign and return the enrollment kit forms.
If you need assistance, call Wespath Benefits and Investments at 1-800-851-2201 and select option 1.