Life is busy and it's not always easy to stay on top of your health. That’s where WebMD health coaching can help. HealthFlex participants and covered spouses in active plans can take advantage of health coaching after completing the HQ online health assessment. The service is free, convenient and confidential.
Take Control of Your Health
WebMD health coaching is available to help you reduce health risks and prevent more serious health problems. Health coaching can support you in reaching goals such as:
- Achieving a healthy body mass index (BMI)
- Controlling high blood sugar
- Increasing physical activity
- Lowering blood pressure
- Improving cholesterol numbers
- Eating healthy
- Coping with emotional strain, stress or depression
- Quitting smoking
Video: How to Schedule a Call with a WebMD Health Coach
Connect with a Health Coach
Health coaching is provided over the phone or through secure messaging with trained health care professionals including dietitians, exercise physiologists and psychologists. Here's how it works:
- Take the HQ online health assessment offered through HealthFlex to identify your health risks.
- Look for information about scheduling health coaching on your HQ results page.
- Participate in coaching by phone or through secure messaging.
- Your health coach will share useful tips and help you reach your wellness goals.
- Earn 25 HealthFlex wellness points with each successful coaching session.
Video: The Truth About Health Coaching: The Reverend Roy Nevil Story
The Rev. Roy Nevil shares his story about Health Coaching and how his opinion changed once he gave it a try.