UMC Health Ministry Network Resources
Defining Health Ministry
- Health Ministry for United Methodist Clergy and Congregations: Concepts of Health, Healing and Wholeness (PDF)
- Health Ministry Models
- Discipleship Ministries Certified Lay Minister Parish Nurse Specialization
- Higher Education and Ministry Certification in United Methodist Parish Nursing
Starting a Health Ministry
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Asset Mapping Template
- Congregational Needs Assessment
- Liability Considerations
- Sample Health Ministry Committee Description
- Suggested Health Activities for the Church
Utilizing Health Resources & Tools
- 50 Ways to Support Your Pastor’s Health and Well-Being
- Stress Reduction Toolkit
- AED Toolkit
- Health Information, Articles and Research
- United Methodist Women: Domestic Violence Tools & Resources
- UMC Health Ministry Network Print Collateral Request Form
Additional Health Resources
- Healthy You…Healthy UMC
- Congregational Resource Guide for Mental Health Resources
- Health Ministries Association
- Church Health Reader
- Mental Health Resources for Faith and Community Leaders
- "Faithful Families: Eating Smart, Moving More"
- "A Congregational Self-Assessment and Planning Guide"
- "Partners in Health and Wholeness"
- Strengthening Families Program; please contact the United Methodist Special Program on Substance Abuse and Related Violence (SPSARV) at [email protected] for more information.