From the comfort of your home space or the convenience of your workplace —
Wespath Benefits and Investments – Delivered to you!
All active clergy members of The United Methodist Church —
Plan to attend this inaugural online event!
- Get tips to manage your Mental-Emotional, Financial, Spiritual, Social and Physical health and the benefits and services available to you,
- Be inspired to do things differently,
- Learn tips and tricks for using Benefits Access
- Hear more about the Savings Grace Financial curriculum available for you and your congregation
- Receive an exciting Event Care Kit full of great things - delivered right to your door - so you can participate fully and enjoy this event more
- Connect virtually, learn and enjoy being with other clergy across the denomination
Wespath Benefits and Investments – Delivered to You takes place in the afternoon for two days, February 8-9, 2021. The event will begin at 1:00 p.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. CST on both days.
The virtual link to attend will be sent to you within one week of the event from Wespath Events.
Details and Registration
The registration fee is just $49.00 and includes the event Care Package that will be shipped to you in advance.
The deadline for registration is Friday, January 29, 2021. This deadline ensures your ability to receive the Care Package and all of the materials to participate fully and enjoy the event more.
Event Care Package
Each registered participant (by the deadline of January 29) will receive an event Care Package in the mail (a few days prior to the event) to help you participate fully and enjoy the meeting more. This package will contain materials that will be individually wrapped and should not be opened until instructed by a presenter during the virtual event. The Care Package will also provide an agenda and more information about the event.
Best News for this Virtual Event!
- Enjoy a great night’s sleep from your own bed – no uncomfortable hotel pillows or scratchy blankets!
- You can wear shorts and a t-shirt or pajamas and we won’t know! It’s camera-free!
- You are a laptop away and travel times are light!
- The environment is happy because this event is carbon-neutral 😊!
Can you think of other great reasons for attending this virtual event? Send them our way via email and we will include it in our next promotional effort. Thanks! In advance.
How to View and Participate
You will receive the link to attend within one week of the event.
- You can “attend” by smartphone or computer—so you can participate from anywhere!
- No web camera is required for this event. You will be able to interact via chat and polling opportunities.
Special Offerings / Opportunities
- Benefits Consultations—Schedule a consultation with a Wespath staff member. This private session is your opportunity to discuss your own account balance and pension projection. A knowledgeable Wespath representative will help you understand your specific benefit situation. Schedule your consultation using this Benefit Consultation registration link.
- Pastoral Counseling / Spiritual Direction—If you are looking for an opportunity to explore your individual wellness issues in a safe, confidential manner, this session—facilitated by a professional counselor—is appropriate for you. Gain perspective from someone outside your conference who can listen, problem-solve and bless you with a fresh outlook on how to resolve your specific issue as well as offer new ideas for living a healthy and balanced life.
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) awarded for attending this event. This certificate will provided to you via email after the completion of the event.
- Virgin Pulse Points awarded for attending this event. Pulse points will be made available to you – if you are interested in receiving these bonus points – after the completion of the event.
Monday, February 8: 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. central
- A Moment to Worship and Opening Session
- Emotional Health Session
- Benefits Plans Highlight
- Defined Benefit / Defined Contribution Plans
- Ministerial Pension Plan (MPP)
- Clergy Retirement Security Program (CRSP)
- United Methodist Personal Investment Plan (UMPIP)
- Comprehensive Protection Plan (CPP)
- Physical Health – Focusing on Strength
- Spotlight on Customer Service
Tuesday, February 9: 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. central
- A Moment to Worship and Day 2 Opening Session
- Financial Planning
- Saving Grace Financial Program—For You and Your Church
- Clergy Taxes!
- In the Kitchen with Kelly
- Health Care Benefits
- Tips and Tricks for Using Benefits Access—Your Benefits Portal
- Benefit Proposals for General Conference 2021
- Closing Benediction