Why Work at Wespath
Wespath offers rewarding careers in a wide range of business disciplines. We promote a collaborative work environment where employees are encouraged to take ownership of projects, use innovative thinking, and commit to continuous learning and improvement. In addition to competitive base pay, incentive programs and a generous benefits package, we offer an array of well-being programs and other services to promote a healthy work-life balance.
Compensation and Benefits
The success of our business is linked directly to the talent and commitment of our employees. We recognize our employees for a job well done by providing competitive compensation and by rewarding superior performance. In addition to base pay, employees are eligible for:
- Incentive compensation
- Medical benefits and prescription drug coverage
- Dental and vision benefits
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Retirement savings program with matching contribution
Learning and Development
Wespath is committed to ongoing employee learning and development. Newly-hired employees complete a series of organizational courses during their first six weeks of employment. Specific departmental and job skills learning opportunities are offered throughout the year to employees through e-learning, instructor-led courses, one-on-one coaching and other knowledge-sharing activities.
To complement internal learning opportunities, Wespath offers tuition reimbursement for courses related to an employee’s duties. We also partner with external training sources to provide ongoing professional and technical skills development.
We want our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance so that they can focus on their well-being. Work-life benefits include:
- Flexible work schedule (by position and departmental needs)
- Personal time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- On-site wellness activities and events
- Free financial planning services
- Scholarship grant program for dependents attending college or other eligible post-secondary education
Hear what employees say about working at Wespath.
Manager, Impact Investments
Participant Solutions Specialist Level 2, Customer Service
Manager, Church Relations
Contributions Specialist Level 1, Customer Service
Chief Financial and Information Officer