Tools for a Better Well-Being Webinars
The Tools for a Better Well-Being webinar series is an inter-agency collaboration between Wespath and General Commission on the Status and Role of Women to provide church leaders tools to improve well-being and enhance vitality for mission and ministry. The topics covered are:
- What Do You Need to Know about Pre-Diabetes?
- Manage Your Screen Time, Manage Your Life!
- Pastoral Visits—Are You Carrying More than Comfort?
- Understanding Anxiety and Depression
What Do You Need to Know about Pre-Diabetes?
This webinar helps participants understand the diagnosis of pre-diabetes and steps to take to reverse it.
- Prevent Diabetes STAT website from the American Medical Association (AMA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Manage Your Screen Time, Manage Your Life!
This webinar will help you understand screen time and its effects on your physical, social and emotional well-being.
Pastoral Visits—Are You Carrying More than Comfort?
This webinar provides helpful tips and hints to avoid spreading germs when making pastoral visits in homes, hospitals and nursing homes.
Understanding Anxiety and Depression
This webinar will help identify signs and symptoms associated with anxiety and depression. Learn hints and tools available that can help with these conditions.